- Recommended Brew Time: 2 minutes
- Recommended Brew Temperature: 95°
- Serving Advice: Enjoy with or without milk
- Storage Advice: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong aromas
- Tea: Traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 99%.
25 Enveloped Tea Bags
Birchall Earl Grey Tea is a unique, masterful blend, closely guarded by the fifth generation of Birchall Graham’s family. Our teas are sourced entirely from estates across East Africa, from Rwanda through to the Great Rift Valley in Kenya, where the very best teas are to be found.
Our pursuit of quality ensures that all our leaves are only ever hand plucked. The leaf, bud and tender stem are carefully pinched together in a ‘perfect pick’ and subsequently blended with a traditional Bergamot oil to give a distinctive flavour of citrus, with spicy floral notes.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 15 cm|
|Country of Origin||